Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome! This post will be some neat introduction information. My name is Connor Burns and I like to make art. I am currently going into my first year at University and majoring in the Arts. I focus on the abstract forms and figures of characters and their personalities, I try to convey a deeper meaning to all my characters mostly relating to emotion. Character interaction plays a minimal role at times in my work and sometimes its role is the purpose for the piece I did. I have always had a interest in characters since a young age, I always drew faces and characters fighting or playing and I really enjoy the simplicity they have on the surface for the "non"art crowd to enjoy and the deeper meaning and detail that goes into the characters physical form and personality that can be enjoyed by the people who look a little closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment